CMMC 2.0 - Jumpstart FCI & CUI Protection in Microsoft 365 with Data-centric Zero Trust
Government, defense and defense industry base (DIB) must meet the demands of both the DoD and the critical infrastructure players and map to critical controls laid out in NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, and the upcoming CMMC 2.0 to adequately protect Federal Contract Information (FCI) and Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI). But, for many agencies and DIBs, it's a challenge to implement required information security controls to data in their Microsoft stack.
Watch this on demand webinar to discover the challenges of implementing mandated best practices for the handling of FCI and CUI to meet CMMC, NIST, and the Zero Trust mandate guidelines, and how to tackle them using data-centric security techniques.Attend this webinar to learn:
- Changes to CMMC 2.0 and how they map to NIST and other guidelines
- Challenges of tagging and securing CUI and FCI
- Advantages of methodologies like ABAC and Zero Trust
- How NC Protect can help you dynamically identify, tag, and protect CUI and FCI in Microsoft 365 applications and SharePoint On-premises
- A customer success story in an aerospace manufacturer (ITAR/CUI)