Protecting DOD controlled unclassified information (CUI) from getting into the wrong hands
The U.S. Department of Defense has doubled down on how it protects CUI, underscoring the importance of using a solution that ensures any sensitive data is properly safeguarded.
CUI, which is maintained in government and contractor systems, is often a target and a cyber risk for the DOD, but the process of labeling and classifying CUI can be a complex endeavor.
In this brief you'll learn about:
- New mandatory CUI marking requirements that will soon go into effect with CMMC 2.0.
- The challenges of labeling and classifying CUI.
- How to automate the process of identifying, tagging, marking, and protecting CUI in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint on-premises.
Who should read this:
- CMMC Program Leads
- Defense Contractors
- IT Teams responsible for SharePoint & Microsoft Teams
- Information Security Teams