RBAC or ABAC? Adopting a Modern Zero Trust Approach to Data Access
With more employees working remotely, organizations are finding the security controls they have spent years refining are no longer adequate. It is time for organizations to review their data security practices and decide if a modern approach is required.
This white paper explores the differences between RBAC and ABAC technologies and their ability to support a modern zero trust approach to data access.
- The key differences between RBAC and ABAC
- Challenges' and advantages of each to support data-centric zero trust
- Common misconceptions about these access approaches.
- Tools to help you enable data-centric zero trust in Microsoft 365 and SharePoint on-premises applications.
Who should read this:
- Information Technology Teams
- Information Security Architects
- Stakeholders responsible for M365, SharePoint & Microsoft Teams management and architecture.