Zero Trust A Data-Centric Strategy for Success
Now more than ever the Boardroom, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Information Officer have information security front of mind and keeping them awake at night. Every day a new attack, incident or vulnerability is announced that has a significant impact on reputation, compliance, cost or service delivery.
Chief Information Security Officers must now adapt to this changing landscape and lead their organizations to adopt new security methodologies to both protect and enable their data whenever and wherever it is required in a cost effective, risk managed way. So how do they achieve it?
This white paper examines the new security paradigm
of zero trust and how to ensure it extends beyond the perimeter and applications to more effectively protect what is most at risk - data.
Download this white paper to understand:
- The key principles of a zero trust methodology
- Considerations for implementing data-centric zero trust model
- How to solve complex information security and sharing requirements
Who should read this:
- Information Security Management
- Information Technology Management